So, the search is on for a unique wedding that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime and beyond. A destination wedding in Punta de Mita, Mexico could be just the right answer.
Destination Weddings in Punta de Mita, Mexico
Destination weddings have grown in popularity over the last two decades for a variety of reasons. Not least because they are an attractive option for second marriages and couples who want their wedding day to reflect exactly who they are. Oftentimes, tying the knot abroad is the only way to find that perfect location that ticks all the boxes.
Advantages of Destination Weddings
Destination weddings in Punta de Mita come with many advantages.
- SCENERY – you can choose unique, beautiful scenery that sets your special day apart from your usual surroundings.
- EXTENDED CELEBRATIONS – When compared to traditional western weddings, a destination wedding will often extend over a longer period. Couples usually prepare special activities and events to keep their wedding guests entertained for three or more days, creating a bank of memories that will remain for a lifetime. At Punta de Mita Rentals, we can help you with all of this too.
- CLIMATE – Punta de Mita boasts more than 300 sunny days a year and has a well-defined “wet” season that is easy to avoid altogether or plan around to host magical destination weddings.
- INTIMACY – As a rough estimate, usually 50% of the guests you invite will be able to attend a destination wedding. So, destination weddings tend to be smaller, more intimate, affairs. Some couples opt to invite just a few of their closest family and friends, or indeed, no guests at all.
- WEDDING-MOONS – For couples that have limited time for travel, choosing a destination wedding in Punta de Mita means you can combine your wedding and honeymoon in one fabulous Mexican getaway.
Your Day Your Way
Designing a wedding ceremony, reception party and all the trimmings that go towards making your big day as special as you and your partner can seem daunting. At Punta de Mita Rentals, we offer several services to help you with your wedding arrangements in Banderas Bay:
- WEDDING COORDINATORS – We work with top quality Punta de Mita wedding planners and coordinators. We can put you in touch with the best of the best to design your beach wedding.
- LUXURY VILLAS – If you already have a wedding planner in place and want us to help you find amazing accommodations for your guests, we can do that too. We can suggest stunning homes to host extended families as well as villas that can sleep all your bridesmaids and groomsmen. Tell us what you need, and we’ll find a way.
- PARTY PLACES – The Punta de Mita rental collection includes many villas that are perfect for hosting special events like weddings. Likewise, we can suggest other properties that can be suitably adapted to your wishes, once we know what you envisage.
- REHEARSAL DINNERS – Many of the homes in our Punta de Mita collection make stunning venues for special events that take place before and after your wedding. We can help you host your rehearsal dinners, cocktail receptions and intimate gatherings.
How Long Should You Stay
How long you should stay depends on the intricacies of the destination weddings in Punta de Mita and the level of control couples give to their wedding planner. You should plan for at least a week in your destination, especially if you are crossing time zones. The average stay for your guests is usually around 3 days, though many will want to take a longer break in Punta de Mita. Be sure to give yourself plenty of time before and after your wedding for downtime.
Want to share your anecdotes about destination weddings in Punta de Mita? Leave a comment in the box below or share your thoughts on our Facebook page.
Mex: +52 1 322 135 5983
USA: +1 (800) 614 1648