Ah! What could be better than a frosty glass of white wine at sunset on a hot day?
A frosty glass of white wine at sunset on the beautiful tropical beaches of the Riviera Nayarit!
- Find a great bottle of your favourite Mexican white.
- Put it in the fridge to chill.
- When it reaches between 37-48 degrees F – depending on the grape and your preference (usual fridge temperature is 35 F)
- Open and pour…into a long-stemmed, clear white wine glass.
More about the Wines of Mexico
- Mexico’s Surprising Wine Revolution
- Mexico is making some great wines … really
- Mexican Wine – The Forgotten Libation
Summer is a wonderful time to relax on the beach and enjoy a glass of perfectly-chilled white wine. Book one of our fabulous vacation rentals now and experience it for yourself. See you in Paradise!
Bon vivant, gastronome and all-around great guy – Miguel Neves de Carvalho brings you the best of what Punta Mita and the surrounding area have to offer. His passions include polo, horse riding, rugby, cigars and most recently … golf.
Miguel lives in Punta Mita with his youngest son, his fiancée, Lisa, and his two dogs “Tanqueray” and “Tonica”.
He started Punta Mita-Rentals in 2012.
Subscribe to our newsletter for delicious recipes and timely updates about his little corner of paradise.
Photography by Kemi Vernon. See more of her work at www.kemivernonphotography.com